Diabetes Management & Prevention Program
- Our diabetes prevention program is available in English and Spanish and is free of charge.
- Classes are offered 6 days per week. Our program is offered in all three locations.
- The qualifications for joining the program are either by completing the survey or by having an A1C result of 5.7%-6.4% (prediabetes).
HCPSC offers a Sliding Fee Discount Program designed to make quality health care available to uninsured and underinsured patients. You may qualify depending on your household’s income range and size. As an eligible member, you will have access to all the quality health care services at all HCPSC locations at a reduced rate. The process is easy, and anyone can apply by contacting a Case Management team member at 843-248-4700.
Affordable Care Act Enrollment
Health insurance can be overwhelming, so our Case Managers will assist and educate you on your options in obtaining affordable health insurance.
Services to individuals and families applying for health coverage under the Affordable Health Care Act include:
- Assistance with the Health Insurance Marketplace in paper or online
- Medicaid and Medicare Enrollment Assistance
- Healthcare.gov profile setup
- Healthcare.gov profile updates
- Marketplace Special Enrollment Periods (SEP)
- Marketplace Exemption Applications & Appeals Forms
- Information on Insurance Plans offered in the Marketplace for South Carolina